Foreign Language Search
We neither skip language nor results.
We offer fulsome search coverage that breaks language barriers. Our multilingual skill set allows us to explore regions or jurisdictions uncovered by most search vendors due to language limitations.
We utilize a resource pool of 100+ patent and non-patent databases along with our in-house search capabilities in multiple languages to ensure that we succeed in identifying the most relevant prior art in various non-English languages like Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian and German etc.
- We have in-house language experts with proficiency in over 20 languages, thereby making us a powerhouse of linguistic searches. Our search experts are competent in carrying out searches in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, and Italian, etc.
- We also engage with technical reviewers of foreign languages from across the globe for a more specialized approach.
- Our specialists have access to various foreign patent databases that include:
DWPI covers more than 30.5 million inventions (Basic Records/patent families) detailed in over 65 million patent documents, with coverage from 59 worldwide patent authorities and 2 literature sources
- FamPat Collection: With comprehensive family coverage of worldwide patent publications published by more than 100 patent authorities
- Fulltext Collection: With full text of patent publications from 40 patent offices
- Non-patent literature search for WO, EP, US, EA, AP, AU, BE, BG, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FR, GB, GR, JP, LU, NL, SG and TR publications